All content ©2019 Walsingham Development Group (or otherwise with permission)
For all questions and enquiries regarding this website, contact the website administrator.
Members of the public are cordially invited to attend the meeting of Walsingham Parish Council on Wednesday 16 January 2019 at 7.15 for 7.30 pm in the Village Hall. Please click here to view the agenda
Walsingham Christmas Lights and Carols
will be on Saturday 1st December 5-7pm
in the Common Place, Walsingham NR22 6BP
Join us for a Walsingham family celebration
Lights switch on & Christmas crib
Community carol singing, stalls, raffle, refreshments, hog roast, fancy dress, pony rides, children’s disco.
Thank you to Walsingham Primary School pupils for all the lovely posters. Look out for more posters displayed around the village
Members of the public are cordially invited to attend the meeting of Walsingham Parish Council meeting on Wednesday 12 September 2018 at 7.15 for 7.30 pm in the Village Hall, Wells Road.
Please follow this link to view the agenda.
Notice of Conclusion of the Parish Council external audit for year 2017-18
Please follow this links to view the full notice and relevant documents:
Smaller authority name: Walsingham Parish Council
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF UNAUDITED ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2018
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 26 and 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement: 1 June 2018
2. Each year the smaller authority’s Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) needs to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments Ltd. The unaudited AGAR has been published with this notice. As it has yet to be reviewed by the appointed auditor, it is subject to change as a result of that review.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounting records for the financial year to which the audit relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2018, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
Mrs Joanna Otte, Parish Clerk
Little Manor, Thursford Road, Little Snoring, Fakenham, NR21 0JN
commencing on: Monday 4 June 2018
and ending on: Friday 13 July 2018
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
· The opportunity to question the appointed auditor about the accounting records; and
· The right to make an objection which concerns a matter in respect of which the appointed auditor could either make a public interest report or apply to the court for a declaration that an item of account is unlawful. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the smaller authority.
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The smaller authority’s AGAR is subject to review by the appointed auditor under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 and the NAO’s Code of Audit Practice 2015. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP (Ref: SBA Team)
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by: Joanna Otte, Parish Clerk
Click here to view the documents