All content ©2020 Walsingham Development Group (or otherwise with permission)
For all questions and enquiries regarding this website, contact the website administrator.
• UK currently has the world’s highest confirmed number of virus deaths per million people
• PM’s chief advisor held a press conference after travelling in lockdown
• NHS and care workers from overseas will not have to pay NHS surcharges.
• Families of overseas workers who die in service will be given leave to remain in the UK
• New corona antibody tests start with NHS, care workers and patients
• From 1 June outdoor markets and car sales grounds will re-open
• From 8 June arrivals to UK will need to self-isolate for 14 days
• From 8 June travellers from UK to France will be quarantined for 14 days
• From 15 June non-essential businesses will re-open
• Spain will re-open for tourists in July
• Businesses will pay 25% of workers wages from August
• Pick for Britain campaign launched for 70,000 soft fruit pickers
• Colman’s Mustard closed its original Norwich-based factory after 160 years
• 9 sets of the District Council’s coastal public toilets re-opened, including Beach Rd, Wells