All content ©2018 Walsingham Development Group (or otherwise with permission)
For all questions and enquiries regarding this website, contact the website administrator by email
This Remembrance Sunday marks 100 years of remembrance.
At 4.30pm in Common Place the beacon will be lit as part of the national remembrance commemoration.
From 5.30pm at The Black Lion Hotel, Little Walsingham:
Join us to raise funds for the RAF North Creake Memorial. As well as a fun auction with fabulous entertainer Olly Day there are a few other things planned for the night…
– A Remembrance talk – Commemorating Walsingham in both world wars by Nigel Morter of The Control Tower (old North Creake Airfield)
– A raffle
– Displays of those who lost their lives during the First World War in Walsingham, and the RAF North Creake memorial plans
– A hot and cold buffet is available (limited numbers) tickets must be bought in advance (£20 per person) from The Black Lion Hotel, Norfolk or The Control Tower (old North Creake Airfield)
– Auction lots are varied, catalogue now available to view at The Black Lion Hotel and The Control Tower. Online version on www.controltowerstays.com/history.html
– Drink to Remember – our fundraising beer by Beeston Brewery will be in full flow and at happy prices too.
– Commission bids can be taken, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01328 821574.
– On the night there is a £2 registration fee for those wishing to bid on auction lots
For more information and to view the Auction Catalogue just follow the link https://mailchi.mp/65dc45747f6b/pwb6xoz3xn-1961817?e=[UNIQID]