All content ©2017 Walsingham Development Group (or otherwise with permission)
For all questions and enquiries regarding this website, contact the website administrator by email
Walsingham Development Group
Walsingham Development Group exists to develop and implement a village-wide strategy to improve the experience of visiting Walsingham for tourists and pilgrims so that all might enjoy an enriched experience of this unique and sacred place.
We have a beautiful wildflower leaflet available. The list of wildflowers was compiled by a resident of Walsingham, Mrs Clark during her walks with Alfie – a very well-behaved terrier.
We hope that this will inspire you to walk in this lovely part of North Norfolk. If you spot a flower that is not on the list please do let us know (with a photo if possible) email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow this link to view and print a Wildflower leaflet WDG
Membership of the Walsingham Development Group comprises organisations and individuals representing a cross-section of interests, knowledge and skills within the village.
- Mgr John Armitage (Roman Catholic Shrine)
- Fr Kevin (Anglican Shrine)
- Elaine Carter (Parish Council)
- Nick Champion (Wells and Walsingham Light Railway)
- John Downing (Walsingham Estate)
- Tom FitzPatrick (North Norfolk District Councillor)
- Brian Landale (Parish Council, Walsingham and District History Group)
- Scilla Landale (Parish Council, Guided Tours of Walsingham, Walsingham and District History Group)
- Elizabeth Meath Baker (Parish Council, Walsingham Estate Trading Ltd)
- Fr Andrew Mitcham (Vicar of St Mary’s and St Peter’s churches)
- Kerry Richardson (Village Traders)
- David Simmons (Parish Council)
- James Woodhouse (Parish Council)
- Joanna Otte (Parish Council Clerk)
To contact Walsingham Development Group email email@example.com