All content ©2018 Walsingham Development Group (or otherwise with permission)
For all questions and enquiries regarding this website, contact the website administrator by email
Walsingham and District WI
Walsingham and District WI is a small friendly group open to all women aged 18 and over. We meet on the second Tuesday of each month at 2.15 pm at the Parish Hall next to the convenience store in the High Street.
We welcome new members to our meetings which consist of a brief business section, an outside speaker and then tea prepared by the members.
We are also part of the Nelson Group of local WI’s together with Wells-next-the-Sea, Brancaster Staithe and Stanhoe and Barwick WI’s . There are two group meetings a year in March and October which are open to all members.
For further information contact:
Mrs. Iris Bacon (President)
Tel: 01328 820225
45 Wells Road
Mrs. B Scott (Secretary)
Tel: 01328 820626, Email: email@example.com
21 St Peter’s Road
Programme for 2016
- January 12th – Speaker: Mrs. G Roberts – Quilts
- February 9th – Speaker: Mr. P. West, Farming in the Past
- March 8th – Speaker: Miss. R. Wright, Norfolk Wildlife Trust
- April 12th – Speaker: Mr. R. Smith, Wells Harbour
- May 10th – Speaker: Mr. F. Lambert, Growing Fuschias
- June 14th – Speaker: Mrs. K Dentten, Costumes for the Stage
- July 124th – Speaker: Mrs. B. Miller, Edith Cavell
- August 9th – Garden Meeting
- September 13th – Harvest Lunch
- October 11th – Speaker: Mrs. C Humphries, Fisherman Painting in Wool
- November 8th – Annual Meeting
- December 13th – Christmas Lunch
2016 is our 90th Anniversary year so other events may be added to this programme.
Watch the village notice boards and News and Views as well as this webpage.